Tuesday 16 September 2014

Coronation Street: The Tour

Having being a big fan of the good ole' british soap Coronation Street, I was ecstatic when I saw that you could tour the old set at Granada studios. The Corrie actors have moved to Media City in Manchester so the old set in Salford is available to explore until the start of October. I realise only Corrie fans will appreciate these photos or people that have watched the show, but thought I'd post about it regardless as it's my favourite TV show and I was loving life!










There's me outside the Rovers, street cars and Roys Rolls. This last pic is where Tina's (Michelle Keegan) flat was and I'm being quite strange pretending to be her. I wish!

Have any of you guys being onto any film/tv series sets? It's really strange!

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh wow this looks like so much fun! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun! :)



    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually jealous! Looks like you had fun!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to any movie sets. Love these pictures. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig