Tuesday 23 September 2014

Jemma Kidd back for £3?!



Hiya everyone, hope you're all well! I've being very busy this week moving into my new university house so haven't being able to focus on blogging for a few days. However, back at home I stumbled amongst the make-up section in The Factory Shop (naturally, of course) and found new stock that was from the brand Jemma Kidd. I know she ended her make-up lines a couple of years ago now much to the dismay of many 'Light as air foundation' fans. This foundation was widely praised in the blogging community so I was intrigued to try some of her other products and who could say no when they're all £3?

Mineral Skin Nourishing Tint SPF 20: This is a tinted moisturiser with a lovely light/medium coverage. It's coverage isn't too light which I like but not too heavy either. It's a lovely texture and makes my skin look lovely and glowy! It's definitely on the glowy side and not matte at all. I like to add abit of my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the places that I don't want to be super glowy.

Hi-Shine Hydrating Gloss stick SPF 15: The packaging of this lipstick is so unique. You press it down and it pops up which was sadly the main selling point for me. The colour is quite a nice pink shade but there was a few shades to choose from.

I doubt I'll be seeing the light as air foundation any time soon but thought I'd give all you make-up addicts a heads up if you wanna pick up some cheap Jemma Kidd make-up! Have you tried any of these products before?
Love,
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love a glowy base so I'll definitely have to check out my local factory shop to see if I can grab that skin tint! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks pretty. And wow that is soooo cheap! Great price!

    Chloe The Redhead | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing prices! The lipstick is a lovely colour! Going to check it out! :)

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alice,

    I literally got back from The Original Factory Shop five minutes ago and am googling reviews as I picked up 03 Nude, Hibiscus lipstick and Gloss in Bare.

    I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog! I just moved to West Yorkshire a month ago so still figuring out my way around- which is why I popped into the shop. So nice that a fellow gunk-lover lives around these parts.

    I was wondering if you got a chance to swatch o1 Porcelain or if, by any chance, they had an 02 Cameo when you popped in? I'm strongly considering to head back this weekend and pick up a lighter shade- you know, playing mixologist and all that come winter time! ;

    Love,
    Jamie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over the prices! I've never used these before, but I feel I should definitely try them out!
    -A,x

    Mandeville Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative post and nice blog love it so much!

    teamay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig