Saturday 11 October 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITES | BEAUTY


Hey, hope you're all having a great weekend - I'm so glad the weekend is here as uni as started and the week of lectures etc is rather stressful. I don't seem to have got my blogging mojo back yet as I'm still settling in but I have, of course, being using lots of products that I want to share in a favourites most. It's a bit late for September favourites so these are just what I've being loving recently...



Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning
This is a product many bloggers love as it's a natural looking facial tanner for all skin types and doesn't irritate skin whatsoever. I am having serious summer blues and wish I was back on holiday with my tan, but unfortunately the tan is fading fast. This gives a nice colour to my face and with it's milky texture applied to a cotton pad, is super easy to use!

Mitchum Powder Fresh Anti Perspirant & Deodrant
I have always stuck to the traditional spray deodorants but they never seem to be effective. Yes I'm 19 and am still in the hormonal stage where I probably sweat more than the average Joe. I go to the gym now too so this is brilliant for putting on afterwards. It's a kind of powder in a stick - very different to a roll on deodorant. It keeps your pits nice and dry and keeps it's smell which is quite strong but I like it. It uses oxygen odor control technology so it really does work and is so effective. I know it's a bit random to feature this in a beauty favourites but it's the best one I've ever tried and I highly recommend it to you all!

Kiko Nail Polish Remover
After stumbling across the new Kiko store in Leeds, I saw this dupe for the famous Bourjois magic nail polish remover. I found this was very wet and sometimes spilt out and made my hands very dry. This one isn't as strong I find yet does the job just as well. 








Fearne Cotton Lipgloss
I don't really know what the shade is or anything as I got it in a Fearne Lipgloss set for christmas last year but it is honestly the best lipgloss I have ever tried. I have used it the most out of anything as it's a perfect colour to wear with any eye look. It's not sticky at all and has the perfect amount of shimmer. I love wear this with a smokey eye on a night out as well as just something on my lips for a natural look in the daytime.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
This is perfect for under the eyes as it's glowy and not too thick. I haven't tried to use it on spots as I don't really want to 'wake up' my spots but it makes you look so much more awake. It has an anti-fatigue effect and a radiant glow so is spot on for those days after a sleepless night or when you're hungover. I've definitely needed it a lot recently.

Smashbox Lip Stain & Colour Seal Balm in 'Guava'
This is my go-to product when I want to sport a red lip. It's not too 'in your face' and is a nice young looking kind of red with a bit of a coral tone to it too. It lasts for ages but I do after reapply after eating and drinking. The colour seal balm is useful and gives you a bit of a gloss but my balm has snapped off a bit which is upsetting to say it's a pretty pricey product. Despite this, it's still a favourite as it's so wearable and I wear it over all my other red shades.

Rimmel Volume Flash X10 Black Extreme Mascara
I've not really heard this mascara hyped in the blogging community so I was hesistant to get it but after recommendation from a friend, I decided to buy it anyway. I'm glad I did as it gives such voluminous lashes and makes them look longer too. I used to wear false lashes when going clubbing but I feel like 2 layers of this stuff gives the same effect. 

So there are my current favourites, I hope you liked it and try out some of these for yourself. 

What are your favourites?

Lot's Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wake me up concealer is a life saver xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great favourites - that deodorant actually sounds really good!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, yeah it's the best i've ever tried!
      will do x

      Delete
  3. Always look for a simple way to remove nail polish! The quicker the better haha!
    Follow on BlogLovin?
    Claire xo
    Claire Bodily| Beauty Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, the rimmel wake me up is definitely a good one for when you're hungover haha! I loveeee it x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig