Sunday 5 October 2014

EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set



Hiya everyone, hope you're all well! I haven't being able to blog as much as I'd like to as I've being so busy with moving into my new house, freshers week and starting my course. I have finally settled down a bit now and decided I needed some eye brushes. I didn't realise they were double ended but for £7.99 and technically 4 amazing brushes, you can't go wrong!

The define brush is a really nice angled brush which I like to use with eye shadow for my brows. My old one was very overused so I needed a new one. This is a much better one and is very sharp and great for defining the brows. You could also use it under the eyes to apply eye shadow for a nice smokey eye. 

The blend brush is a great blending brush which is great for putting contour in the crease of the eyelid.

The smudge brush - I tried to use that to put eye shadow on my lid but it's a bit short for that and picks up too much shadow. As it suggests, it's better for smudging eye shadow under the eye and it really does a nice job of it.

The shade brush is good for blending everything on the lid once everything is applied. 

All the brushes are really nice and soft and are such good value for money. I recommend everyone trying them out!! 

Have you ever tried any Eco Tools brushes?

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have their Kabuki brush. I use it as a stippling brush instead and it gives lovely coverage.

    24 Hours From Home - Travel, Adventures and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried these brushes before but they look good! I'll have to see if they've available here.

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the EcoTool brushes but they look great!

    CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig