Tuesday 4 November 2014

What I wore for Halloween




So, this year for Halloween I decided to not take myself too seriously and dress up as a big fat pumpkin. I know it's not scary but I just thought it was funny as I was actually going to a club like this! I know a lot of people who like to add a bit of sexy to their outfit but I just thought this would be hilarious. I actually made an effort with my make-up and played on the orange pumpkin theme. It's not so easy to see in the photos but in real life it looked better, trust me. 

I used the Sunset iDivine eyeshadow palette by Sleek to create an orange smokey eye by applying the area shade all over my lid and blend out with black in the outer corners. I used the Topshop lipstick in 'Infrared' on my lips which is an orange toned colour so perfect for summer, but even more perfect for a pumpkin look ha-haaa. I went for my usual base which consists of the L'Oreal True Match Foundation followed by the NARS Laguna Bronzer and the Bourjois chocolate bronzing powder. I also contoured with MAC's Harmony Blush and dabbed the tiniest amount of the NARS blush in 'Deep Throat'.

As you can probably see by the Happy Birthday banner, it was my birthday on the 1st of November - the day after halloween - so this pre-going-out house party was for both that and Halloween. It was my birthday at 12pm that night whilst out in the club and I turned 20 which is scary! I will be posting a 'Birthday Haul' soon as I absolutely love reading those kind of blog posts and I got some amazing things. 

What did you dress up as for Halloween? 
Comment below with a link if you did a post about Halloween!

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ha, love your outfit! Hate seeing all the girls in little dresses and just end up looking like sluts quite frankly!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my Christmas giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean hehe I think halloween shouldn't be taken seriously! xx

      TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

      Delete
  2. hahaha i love it, Happy Birthday by the way!
    ♥ jen | jennifer's journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny! Reminds me of How I Met Your Mother!

    www.TheFashionInsight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've never actually seen that show! xx

      Delete
  4. hahahah you look so cute! And I agree with the above comment, definitely thought of HIMYM

    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Haha I've never seen it!
      Yes I'll check it out x

      Delete
  5. You look seriously cute, I wanna be a pumpkin next year! Unfortunately I was too unwell to go out for Halloween this October, but hopefully next year I'll be able to. I'd love to be Miss Argentina from Beetlejuice, it'd be such a fun consume!

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha do it it's not expensive and you can play with the make-up! Aww that's a shame! Haha good idea! xx

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig