Thursday 29 January 2015

Mini Beauty Haul REN, Topshop, MaxFactor etc

Since my student loan has arrived in my bank account, I've been doing quite a bit of spending (oops). Forget paying rent; it's all about buying beauty products. Jokes. I am joking. I am heavily influenced by what my fellow bloggers are recommending so that's why I got most of these products really. Let me know if you have any of these products and if you like them!

REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser / £16 / Link - The last time I used a hot cloth cleanser is when Liz Earle was all the hype, but unfortunately it broke me out. Since then, I have been loving REN skincare so I thought it would be nice to try this one. It says this is for all skin types and I usually stay away from these kind of products but thankfully I bought it as my skin has really improved. I think this cleanser with a mix of a great diet has contributed!

Maybelline Color Drama / £4.99 / Link - Labelled as dupes for the NARS lip pencils, they are pretty velvety, smooth and not at all drying. They don't come off quickly either and for the price, they are a pretty good deal!

MAX FACTOR Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation / £11.99 / Link - This foundation isn't really raved about but I thought I'd try it, as one of my friends loves it. It's a primer concealer and foundation all in one apparently. It stays on very well so I can believe the primer part and it has a medium coverage. Not really sure why they say it's a concealer, but it does cover blemishes quite well. 

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer / £7.99 / Link - When I see a stunning beauty guru use a product, it instantly makes me want to buy it. This is something I've seen a couple of gals wear and it's a really nice product.


Topshop All Over Glow / £10 / Link - Amelia Liana raved about this liquid illuminator and I knew I had to have it. You can mix it in with your foundation or simply apply to the top of your cheekbones. I got the golden shade as it warms up my complexion and is just generally 'glowy'. 


Hope you liked this mini haul! Coming soon is a make-up tutorial which includes GIF's of how I applied my make-up and I really like how it turns out so look out for that one!

Lots Of Love,
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm desperate to try the Topshop all over glow I think you've just convinced me!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always convinced by beauty bloggers, too. Great products - that Topshop highlighter sounds great.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys! I've been wanting to try that Topshop illuminator :) Would love to know if it lived up to your expectations xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig