Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!


I hope you have all had/are having a great day! Everything has finally slowed down a bit and today is an excuse not to do revision so here I am. We have opened our presents, had Christmas dinner, been to see my granddad and are now chilling by the fire watching TV after having some Christmas pudding. I am excited to crack out the chocolates later on. Not only do I love the food on Christmas Day, but also been surrounded by the glittery decorations and having lovely cosy films on the TV. 

I will try and post as much as I can whilst the exam period is here but I will definitely be back on blogging form after my last exam (29th January). Thanks to those that have stuck with me in 2015!

Lots Of Love,
Alice
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I hope you had a lovely & really merry Christmas! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your idea of a perfect Christmas sounds the same as mine, I really hope that you had a wonderful day <3 xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig