Thursday 3 December 2015

Non-Beauty Christmas Lust List

I know my blog has been filled with wish/lust lists at the moment but I really enjoy reading these kind of posts and most importantly, I really enjoy creating them. I feel like when there is sales on after christmas, I can look at these posts and buy the things I have wanted for a while rather than impulse buying random items. I realise christmas is about much more than the presents but a significant part is presents, especially giving presents to those you love. 




1: Victoria Secret Yoga Leggings / £23.80 (Sale) / Link 

2: Adidas Stan Smith Trainers / £65 / Link

3: Ted Baker Cosmetic Bag / £30 / Link

4: Binky Waterfall Trench Coat / £45.99 / Link

5: Chelsea Boots / £35 / Link

6: Calvin Klein Underwear - thong / £17 / Link 


7: Boux Avenue PJS / £28 / Link


8: Nourish Cookbook / £- / Link

9: Diptyque Candle / £20-40 / Link 

10: Flat Kneww High Boots / £40 / Link 

11: Throw/Blanket / £37.50 (Sale) / Link


12: Missguided Playsuit / £15 (Sale) / Link

13: Roll Neck Jumper / £28.99 / Link

I hope this gives you an idea of something to put on your christmas list and/or something you can get for your friends and family. What is on your christmas list?

 Lots Of Love,

Alice
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Those adidas shoes are so nice and so easy to style!
    Rita x
    http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those adidas shoes are so nice and so easy to style!
    Rita x
    http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a lovely list of goodies, and I feel like I certainly need one of those candles! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig